• Marie McMaster from Jo Edna Bolin's office in New Mexico (casting office for many of the larger projects in NM including Roswell New Mexico and Midnight Texas) has been to PEAK multiple times. Marie is so supportive of Colorado actors and loves PEAK students!
Quote from Marie: "I'm seeing some great actors from your group"
• The 3 hour kids & 6 hour teen/adult improv intensive workshops with Blake Wales was FANTASTIC!! His energy was infectious! Everyone learned SO much! He will definitely be back!
• Voiceover Workshop with the amazingly talented 40+ year voiceover veteran Brian Cummings! Brian is the voice of our childhood!! He has become a staple at PEAK. He does his FANTASTIC workshop every few months for PEAK students. We are so lucky to have such a legend as a regular guest at PEAK Acting Studios!
• 3 hour Hair & makeup ready workshop with film & television makeup artist Paige Noelle
• New Mexico Casting Director Faith Hibbs-Clark (owner of good Faith Casting)
• Faith has come to our studio several times to work with Colorado actors ages 8 through adult. She developed the unique technique that she teaches.
• 8 hour intensive Commercial Audition Boot-camp, will be taught by Los Angeles Casting Director Karen Maseng of POGO Casting!!
• 4 hour TEEN Los Angeles Casting Director Workshop with Karen Maseng from POGO Casting! This 3 hour workshop is open to all teens ages 12 – 16. This is a fantastic opportunity at a great price to be trained by a working Los Angeles casting director right here in Colorado!! The workshop will start with Meisner repeat style warm ups followed by one-liner auditions (this will help young actors unlock their imaginations working on what, why, who, where and how). Time permitting, students will work on multiple person scenes and what do you do in a scene when you have no lines
“Karen’s class is a must for commercial and film actors alike. She teaches you how to get to where you need to be fast, and that is an invaluable skill. I can’t recommend this class enough!” Dea Vise, Casting Director at Casting By Dea Vise.
• 3 hour parents workshop. with Los Angeles Casting Director Karen Maseng from POGO Casting! This 3 hour workshop was designed specifically for parents with young actors and will be incredibly beneficial to you and your child because it will help you understand your child’s process when acting and how important it is not to lock him or her into doing a script like a parrot rather than keeping them free, flexible and engaged. She will do some exercises with you to loosen you up and some Meisner style repeats with commercial dialogue. Karen will work with you on commercial one liners that will help give you insight into what, why, who, where and how. Class will end with a Q&A session and will cover the do’s and don’ts of commercial auditions. This was a fantastic opportunity for parents to learn from a Los Angeles casting director.
• Workshop with N Y Film Academy instructor John Schultz is for actors devoted to exploring characters from the WRITER'S PERSPECTIVE!! You will learn the basic elements of storytelling and character development so that you may better understand the essence of the characters you are playing as well as their function within the overall script. You will learn how to critically examine and implement the cues the writer has given you in order to deliver more realistic and dynamic performances.